- Landscaping Your Life (or Business)
- Transformation games
- Problem solving using unconventional tools
- Landscaping Your Life for coaches (by request and coming soon)
Landscaping Your Life (LYL)
Using nature as a metaphor for our lives. Enabling individuals or teams to release what ever is holding them back and to get back on track.
Current dates in the diary include:
- 29th September - Fife - 0930 -1630 - join me for this free book launch as we visit four locations where the book was written - come to one or all locations.
- 6th October - TBC
- 8th November - TBC
- 13th October - Scotland
- 18th November - TBC
It’s said that the magic happens outside of our comfort zones, and getting out of them isn't always easy - especially when we're using conventional means to do this.
It's why I love tools such as collages, pipe cleaners, drawing, redacted reflection, moving your body, using metaphors such as nature, exploring the words and sayings we use such as can't see the wood for the trees, and much more!
Because they're all great at moving us out of our current ways of thinking, enabling us to find an alternate perspective and solution.
- Creative - yes
- Unconventional – often
- Takes people out of their comfort zones – frequently
- Identifies language and behaviours that are setting you back – intuitively so
- Practical – is there any other way?