Here's a list of just some of those very posts that I think would be helpful as we face what were unimaginable situations only a few short weeks ago.
- Commit to shorter steps - don't give up on your goal just know that the steps we can take at the moment are just shorter or will be making the stepping out much easier when we can do so.
- I don't believe it's raining - a reminder to test the evidence we're using to inform our beliefs.
- Beware building reflected bridges with others rather than real one - now more than ever we need to ensure the bridges we build with others are solid ones.
- 7 keys to a buzzing life - a few hints and tips from the bees about how to keep motivated and enthused.
- The wave - my favourite short story I've written about a wave.
- The stone - another short story about the impact of being off kilter!
- The power of metaphor - interesting applying the insight from Brexit to our current situation.
- Going round in circles - and how to stop it!
- How to have full impact - WOW interesting to apply the insight to having personal impact on our well-being
- How to see the wood for the trees
- Is it time to get your head above the parapet - rather than keep it in the sand?
An index of more logical and less unconventional posts to support mental, physical and emotional well being can be found over on my Purchasing Coach blog.
You may also find this Landscaping Your Life YouTube playlist helpful using nature as our coach - turn the sound down a little for the first vlog ;-)
Also watch this space for an extract from Can't see the wood for the trees - Landscaping your life to get back on track to help you see the wood at these unprecedented times.
Do let me know if something I've written resonates - and do please also share this index with others who you think might benefit.
If you'd like to be kept up to date with what I'm up to you can sign up for my newsletter here.