Sunday 28 June 2015

Don't keep doing the same things

Don't keep doing the same things and expecting a different answer.



I was laughing as I told my personal trainer about this video blog (best turn the sound down a little if you want to listen to it.) and quick as a flash he asked, rather knowingly I have to say "so what does that mean for you?" 

After doing a Mutley impersonation the answer was:
  • Drinking too little water and wondering why my head is mush and energy is lacking
  • Eating the wrong things and wondering why my head is mush and energy is lacking
  • Going to bed late and wondering why my head is mush and energy is lacking
  • Sitting at the PC for too long and wondering why I can't string a sentence together 
Just as I say in the video blog if I know what the outcome will be then doing the same thing over and over won't get me a different outcome. If the outcome is an unwanted one then I'd better start making different choices. 

Where in your life do you need to start doing something different in order to facilitate a new outcome?

Alison Smith
Landscaping Your Life
Inspiring change inside and out

No comments:

Post a Comment