Saturday 3 November 2018

Getting your Head above the Parapet

Words have power and yet sometimes we need to engage the body to fully bring what we know we need to do into conscious awareness.

I've been saying I need to put my head above the parapet for months but not doing anything different. So in order to try to shift the situation I enacted putting my head above the parapet and, as you'll see in this vlog, was surprised with what I discovered.


Other sayings enacted in the recently published book Can't see the wood for the trees include stuck in a rut, head in the sand, can't see the wood for the trees and making mountains our of molehills. 

Remember words have power and if you can enact your words into reality I'd strongly suggest you try it, and let me know how you got on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment